Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Look at him!...Look at Ireland's hope! - Who said it? (Who Said it Wednesday, March 16, 2016)


Last week’s quotation:

If you do not want what I want, please try not to tell me that my want is wrong. Or if my beliefs are different from yours, at least pause before you set out to correct them. Or if my emotion seems less or more intense than yours, given the same circumstances, try not to ask me to feel other than I do. Or if I act, or fail to act, in the manner of your design for action, please let me be. I do not, for the moment at least, ask you to understand me. That will come only when you are willing to give up trying to change me into a copy of you.

From Please Understand Me II by David Kiersey

This week’s Quotation:  Look at him!...Look at Ireland’s hope!

(Yes, it was intentional for St. Patrick’s Day)

Name the author, book, and/or the character to whom it refers. First to get it right wins the privilege of being known as the first to get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment